DAY 1 : Pulkovo International Airport, St. Petersburg
Arrive at the historic city of St. Petersburg. Our representative will meet and take you to your Hotel.Check in and after refreshing, take a boat cruise ride for 1.5 hrs on beautiful Neva River. Post boat ride, back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 2 : Local attractions of St. Petersburg
After breakfast in the morning, guided city tour to Peter & Paul Fortress, visit to Bronze Horseman Statue along with magnificent cathedral tours of St.Issac, Church of Spilled Blood, Kazan Cathedral and after visit to world famous Hermitage Museum. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 3 : Suburbs of St. Petersburg
Morning after breakfast, take a guided city tour to the Petrgoff (35 kms, park & palace) and the beautiful town of Pushkin and its palace (from outside). In the evening, back to Hotel for overnight stay.
DAY4 : St. Petersburg– Moscow
After breakfast check out from the hotel (11:00 – 12:00) and transfer to railway station to catch the SAPSAN bullet train to Moscow(4 Hours). Arrive at Moscow, transfer to Hotel. Later leisure time in the evening on your own.
Overnight stay at Hotel.
(Optional tour in the evening – Nikulin circus & Bolshoi theatre ballet shall be organized upon extra payment.)
DAY 5 : Red Square and Kremlin Tour – Moscow
Morning after breakfast take a guided city tour of historical city of Moscow and visit places like Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathederal (outside), Lenin’s Tomb, Alexander’s Garden, Revolution Square, Kremlin Cathedrals, Christ The Saviour Church. Back to the Hotel and overnight stay.
(Optional tour – Diamond Fund &Armory Chamber – extra payment basis)
DAY 6 : Local sightseeing – Moscow
Post breakfast, visit to Space Museum (Museum of Cosmonautics), VDNK territory, fountains &Ostankino TV Tower (outside). Later take a panoramic Radisson boat cruise ride(floating tour), followed by visit to Gorki park, Sparrow Hills – and Moscow State University. Back to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7 : Departure to India
Check out from the Hotel, visit to War Memorial enroute to Moscow airport. Catch a flight from the airport back home.Tour concludes with memories galore.
- One way SAPSAN BULLET TRAIN from Moscow to St. Petersburg (or) vice versa
- Accommodation in Hotels as mentioned above
- All transfers & transportation as per itinerary, guided tour with professional English-speaking guide
- Entry tickets to the places as mentioned in the itinerary
- Breakfast in the hotel and lunch /dinner at Indian restaurant
- Travel Insurance upto Age 59
- Mumbai-St Petersburg, Moscow-Mumbai Air fare
- Government Service Tax
- Visa Charges
- Excess Baggage Charges and porterage
- Personal Expenses – Room Service, Laundry, Room Heater etc.
- Any item not mentioned in package inclusions